EASTER BONNET PARADE TERMS & CONDITIONS
1. The promoter is: Petforce Pty Ltd who is registered at P.O. BOX 1185 Burpengary DC QLD 4505.
2. Employees of Petforce Pty Ltd or their family members or anyone else connected in any way with the competition or helping to set up the competition shall not be permitted to enter the competition.
3. There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
4. To enter this competition applicants must both ‘Like’ their relevant Petforce store Facebook page and be a member of the Petforce Club.
5. This competition will be run with a separate prize awarded at each Petforce store within Australia, with only one prize per store being awarded.
6. Closing date for entry will be at 5pm on 15th April 2017. After this date no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
7. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
8. The Prize to be awarded by each Petforce store will be a $50 store credit, to be used within 3 months of the closing date of this competition at the store from which it was issued. Only one competition winner per store.
9. The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
10. The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
11. No cash alternative to the prize will be offered. The prizes are not transferable either between people or Petforce stores.
12. Winning entries at each Petforce store will be chosen by the individual store managers after careful consideration and moderation of the entries. The moderator’s decision will be final.
13. The winners will be notified by private message on the Facebook platform within 7 days of the closing date of the competition. If the winner cannot be contacted or do not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
14. The promoter will notify the winner, when and where the prize can be collected.
15. The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
16. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
17. The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by Australian law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Queensland.
18. The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
19. The winner’s name will be publicly announced on the Facebook platform page or each respective store within 4 days after closing date.